Each year, Surfing WA runs the Drug Aware WA Trials before the Margaret River Pro which guarantees a place for one male and one female WA surfer, to compete alongside the world’s best in the main event.
There are 12 hopefuls in the men’s WA Trials and nine in the women’s.
Congratulations to all West Australian surfers who earned a spot to compete in the Trials.
We wish you the very best.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following businesses. Click the links to learn more.
- Jerome Forrest (Margaret River)
- Jack Haslau (Margaret River)
- Dave Delroy-Carr (Margaret River)
- Jano Belo (Margaret River)
- Max Marsden (Geraldton)
- Jacob Willcox (Margaret River)
- Jack Robinson (Margaret River)
- Kael Walsh (Yallingup)
- Moses Le Grice (East Fremantle)
- Duke Nagtzaam (Yallingup)
- Jay Davies (Yallingup)
- Jake Edwards (Cottesloe)
- Claire Bevilacqua (Yallingup)
- Emma Cattlin (Yallingup)
- Mia McCarthy (Cowaramup)
- Bailee Hastie (Gracetown)
- Mikaela Greene (Yallingup)
- Felicity Palmateer (Margaret River)
- Eliza Greene (Yallingup)
- Jamaica Selby (Margaret River)
- Laura Macaulay (Gracetown)