Augusta Margaret River Hawks crush tired Tigers

The Busselton Magpies will go back to the drawing board, following their crushing defeat to Harvey-Brunswick-Leschenault in Round 10.

Up against the league leaders and wintry conditions, Magpie Ethan Bowman comfortably slotted the game's first goal.

The Lions then found their footing and claimed a seven-point lead at quarter time.

Ahead by 18 midway at half time, HBL posted four unanswered majors in the third term.

Following a bland fourth quarter, the Lions held on to clinch a 8.3 (51) to 1.8 (14) win.

South Bunbury's season went from bad to worse on Saturday afternoon at Hands Oval.

Kicking one goal in the first term, Augusta-Margaret River hit the accelerator before booting six in the second.

Following a goalless third quarter, the Hawks cruised to a devastating 10.9 (69) to 0.4 (4) victory.

Harry Taylor (three), Braden Smith (two), and Jack Hick (two) once again starred for Augusta-Margaret River.

For the second time in just five weeks, the Tigers posted the lowest score in league history.

Suffering a 73-point loss to Bunbury, the Harvey Bulls remain destined to attain this year's Wooden Spoon.

Enjoying the home ground advantage, the Bulldogs posted four unanswered goals in the opening term.

Conceding just two points in the first half, the side raced out to a 45-point lead at the main break.

Claiming five goals to one in the second half, the Bulldogs stormed home to win 11.18 (84) to 1.5 (11).

Randall Hodgson (three goals) was one of the Bulldogs' seven goal-scorers in Round 10. Duncan Davis booted the Bulls' only goal.

The Collie Eagles moved to eighth after claiming a nine-point win over the Eaton Boomers, at Glen Huon Reserve.

Collie kicked the first-three goals of the game, before Eaton came back to claim narrow quarter-time lead.

With Hayden Yarran and Marlon Johns (three each) leading the charge, the visitors reclaimed the lead after kick four goals in the second term.

Trailing by two at the final change, the Eagles kicked into gear and dominated the fourth quarter.

Following four rain-soaked quarters, the side celebrated a 10.6 (66) to 8.9 (57) triumph.

After losing to Collie in Round Nine, Donnybrook returned to the winner's circle with a 32-point victory over Carey Park on Saturday.

Both sides went blow-for-blow in the opening term, before the Dons kick three goals to one in the second term.

Donnybrook returned to its premiership-winning ways after kicking three unanswered goals in the third.

The side went on to win 10.10 (70) to 6.2 (38), and remain in finals contention.

All 10 teams will return to the field for Round 11 this weekend.