GREATER SYDNEY'S COVID-19 OUTBREAK
* New locally acquired cases: 124 (up 14 on prior 24-hour period)
* Infectious while in the community (partly or fully): At least 70 (+10)
* In hotel quarantine: 0 (-2)
* Total for outbreak (since June 16): 1648
* Total in NSW for entire COVID-19 pandemic: 7164
* In hospital: 118 (+12)
* In intensive care: 28 (+5)
* Ventilated: 14
* Deaths in current outbreak: 5
* Deaths in NSW for entire pandemic: 61
* Tests conducted (over 24-hour reporting period): 85,185
* Borders: Greater Sydney residents are not permitted to visit regional NSW unless for essential activity, and cannot freely enter any other Australian state or territory. Travel restrictions for residents of regional NSW vary depending on state.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.